Friday, October 28, 2011

floored, elephant skin and spa

10.07-10.11

Brent had the help of several wonderful friends installing the laminate flooring (Scottsdale Zanzibar Gray). A zillion marks, cuts and hammer pounds later, here's how it turned out:
While the guys slaved away on the flooring, friend Mollie and I worked on painting J's room and the Laundry room.

In J's room we used a color we found when decorating his nursery two houses ago. We only got to enjoy it for a few months before we moved out, so since we knew we already liked it, we again chose Behr Ultra Elephant Skin.
It's a deep, warm gray and is neutral enough that it will work with whatever theme happens to be the fav as he grows up.

I chose the color for the Laundry room since I spend the most time in there.
Once I saw it on the swatch I knew I had to have it. Behr Spa. Yep, it's called Spa. I think it will help calm me down from the stress of motherhood.
 I love how fresh and clean it makes the room feel! Maybe enough to motivate me to do laundry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

. stephrything . Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger